Moshi Monster Childrens Party ideas, decorations and games


The last few weeks I have been rushing around to get ready for my daughter's 8th Birthday party. The party was yesterday and with 25 kids and lots going on, it was a hectic party and I'm exhausted from it 😅 I didn't take any proper photos of everything I did as I was just too busy, I'm just glad I got a few to share with you all.

The theme was Moshi Monster, which you might remember I posted the invites in a previous post. It was a fun idea for a party which I should say my daughter demanded 😄 All the kids are into Moshi Monsters at the moment so it was a success amongst the kiddies.

Moshi Monster Scamp birthday cake
 THE MOSHI MONSTER PARTY CAKE!! 

I don't work with fondant a lot but for a quick job it turned out super cute and all the kids loved it

Moshi Monster party printable cupcakes

THE PARTY CUPCAKES!!! 

Instead of decorating every cupcake, I decided to cheat and just print off about 30 different Moshi characters and stick them out the top of the cakes. The kids loved it as they ate and collected the monsters they liked. I think this is the fastest I have seen approximately 100 cupcakes be eaten.

The kids loved collecting each character as they were eating them.

Moshi Monster party loot lolly bags

THE MOSHI MONSTER PARTY FAVOUR LOOT BAGS!!! 

I found these cute green plastic takeaway food boxes and just filled them with assorted lollies, little gifts like stickers and pencils. I even found some fun monster eyeball balls.

I stuck on the front some printed Moshi Monsters, like the ones I used for the cupcakes.

Moshi Monster Party Pinata

THE MOSH MONSTER PARTY PINATA!!!! 

This was a hit at the party, every kid loves smashing things with a stick BUT this drove me nuts to make and I probably won't ever make one again lol It wasn't that it was hard, it was just paper mache and glueing etc but its very time consuming and really who has the time across a whole week to make one? Not most mums 😃 I copied this video and just changed a few things.

I put streamers in different colours from the roof of my pergola to make it look like the Pinata was the focus.

Moshi Monster Party Zoomer eyeball game

THE MOSHI MONSTER PARTY GAMES!!!!  

It's hard thinking of games with themes you don't know much about. But with a little quizzing my 8-year-old, I found out the names of the characters and what it was all about.

I found out that there was a zombie named Zommer with an eye missing... so perfect replacement for a traditional game of pin the tail on the donkey.

We played monster statues, instead of the kids dancing they had to behave like monsters before the music stopped. This was great to get the boys involved as we all know boys don't like to dance!

I had a table set up with lots of blank masks that I printed off the Moshi Monster website. There were texters, stamps and different things to decorate the masks. The kids then could wear them and take them home.

There are lots of different printables you can print off the Moshi Monster website and use for different activities.

ENJOY YOUR DAY ðŸ’—

What theme party are you planning? 
Let me know below in the comments 

No comments

Post a Comment