-->

Friday, October 12

Being sick sucks

This week I have been pretty sick, well I still am :( 

I have no energy to get out of bed longer than a few hours let alone make some creations and blog on here. I finally got my arse up and went to the doctors in the torrential rain with my daughter today (she is also sick) and we got some meds... hopefully in a few days we will be feeling better and I can get back to blogging :D

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and if you are on the east coast of Oz then fingers crossed the storms don't hit you too hard xx



16 comments:

  1. That totally sucks! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. H Brooke - I hope you are feeling better soon!
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you'll get better soon! i'm sick too and i know how you feel :(

    follow eachother?

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well! And where do you find those gifs? So cool. - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better this time last week I was the same I was in my bed all weekend feeling sorry for myself. So get well soon!
    sewthecity.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe, yes I feel better now :)
      I hope you are all better too and can enjoy the weekend coming xx

      Delete
  6. Oh no! Hope you're feeling muuuuuch better now Brooke love!

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you sweetie <3 I am feeling much better now xxx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting