-->

Tuesday, October 30

Craft in words!


Today was one of those days when a 2 hour projects rolled into 10 hours and still not finished. I decided to make some cute roller skate booties for a friend who is having a baby, she plays roller derby and I thought, yep I will make a cute little set for her love of derby..... It is now midnight and my eyes are going to fall out of my head if I look at this project any more today.

The pattern took me about an hour to figure out for the actual boot part of the skate but that was no problem, sewed it up and it was all looking fabulous....... then on to the wheels.....

The wheels have basically screwed with my mood and caused more grey hair than one would like to talk about haha it is now bedtime and after 5 sample wheels I am back to the drawing board lol My husband said wheel 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 were all fine but my pickiness is causing my downfall haha there is always tomorrow :)

I quickly did the above is photoshop (I need new fonts desperately)  to express my pain of my crafting day... I think I need to do a swearing version though as that is how I really feel haha



Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit


PLEASE DO NOT USE FOR RESALE OR PROFIT

6 comments:

  1. What a great blog desing!!!
    Tnx for reading my blog!
    I follow back!

    Greetings from Serbia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I was having one of those days where one bad things rolls into the next! Sounds similar to yours of wanting to do something sweet and nit turns into a mini nightmare!

    My CEO caught me muttering to myself at my desk today after yet another thing went wrong! Gagh! Good luck finishing up the skates!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I mutter to myself too, its how us crazy people work best ;P lol

      Skates almost finished,... yayyy!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Hope the wheels haven't finished you off! Have you thought of maybe cheating a little bit and using buttons as wheels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that has exactly what I did, I brought some buttons yesterday before more hair fell out of my head haha I will post a picture soon of them, just finishing off some baby bibs to match :)

      oxo

      Delete

Thanks for visiting