-->

Wednesday, November 14

Fabric hoarding


I seen this floating around the net today and it made me laugh so much. I think there is a lot of people just like me who can relate to this as surely I am not the only one lol

 While I am sitting here typing & watching this weeks episode of Project Runway Australia, there is a huge pile of cut up messy fabric sitting on my lounge room floor staring at me.... I really should pack it away before my husband gets annoyed and notices the random pile getting bigger ever day haha time to go hide it I think ;)

8 comments:

  1. I've totally taken over our linen closet with all my crafting crap- the boy loooves this!!! Just hide it away!!! hahahah

    xx
    holly foxen wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiding my stuff is my favourite thing to do haha

      Delete
  2. lol that's like me with my wool.. :P I have way too much ;)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my wool is hidden in the garage, you can never have too much ;)

      Delete
  3. LOL
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting