-->

Tuesday, December 4

FOTC Christmas card FIND

Today I stumbled upon the best christmas card I have ever seen in my life!!! yes life!!!!!

If you are a fan of the 'Flight of the Conchords' then you know what I am talking about, if you do not know their awesomeness then move along, you will not understand this fan art lol

The amazing Elliott from  Quinky Art designed this a few years ago (yes I am way pretty late but who cares its awesome)

The FOTC Murray Christmas illustration is downloadable and free to print off and make your own cards *squeals*

This amazing card can be found here



Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit


4 comments:

  1. sorry i cant see you in my gfc followers, can you make sure you followed? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marry christmas to you as well!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks honey, I hope you had a beautiful day, have a lovely new year oxx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting