-->

Tuesday, January 29

FIND - Box of Chocolates Crochet Pattern

I was going through my Pinterest Romance board and remembered how much I adore this cute crochet box of chocolates.. You can find the FREE pattern here and make a love one squeal with delight when then receive it.


I really wish I could crochet awesomely so I could make this haha Maybe I could do this as part of my crochet practice or just con someone who can crochet to make it for me for Valentines Day.... okay Okay, I can dream ;)



Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit


3 comments:

  1. Uh thats so cool!!

    Chloe xo

    Www.bloominfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I would also love to make this too, very cute idea.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Soooo beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting