-->

Thursday, December 19

Hand painted Dance themed Christmas baubles custom gifts


Hand painted Ballet themed Christmas baubles... Oh my.. YES!!!

The wonderful talented Lady Lowbrow hand painted these custom Christmas decorations for presents for my girls dance school teachers from all the students. I added the tutu and ribbon to complete them. For the gift wrapping I used cupcake boxes to display them with tissue paper inside. The students presented them to the teachers at the end of year dance concert.

I love how they turned out, it's a shame my phone pictures do not do them justice, I hate when my camera is playing up and have to resort to the phone :(

Decorating the ornaments would be a great personalised DIY project for children to make for their school teachers or Grandparents.

SUPPLIES
Cupcake box
Posca Markers from Amazon
Christmas Baubles from Aliexpress




Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit



No comments:

Post a Comment