Adorable BOW nail art HOW TO | EASY DIY

Here is a quick and cute beauty DIY to brighten up your nails

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CREATE YOUR BOW NAILS

  • paint a solid colour base coat twice & let dry
  • You can do any colour you like as long as it's contrasting to the bow colour.
  • paint a dot for the center of the bow
  • lightly paint 2 lines coming out from the center to form the edge of the bow
  • paint inside those 2 lines to make a filled-in triangle
  • once dry you can get your base coat colour and with a pinhead or needle, draw some little lines coming out from the center circle to make it look like the folds you would see on a bow
  • once dry apply a clear topcoat
All finished!!! super cute right?

WHAT PRODUCTS I USED
China Glaze Pink Plumeria Nail Polish
OPI - Alpine Snow Nail Polish
Both available from here



Trying to take a photo with the puppy not getting in the background is harder than you would think, at least she has stopped chewing my toes for 5 minutes haha

TIP - you can use an old plastic bottle lid to drop some nail drops on for easy clean up when using a nail art design tip or pinhead/needle

I painted my other hand the bow pink colour and painted some white spots on randomly, my daughter said these nails should be called "The Dance" for the bow ties on one hand and spotted pretty dresses on the other, I quite liked that lol 

KEEP CREATING ðŸ’—

What is your favourite nail colour combo? 
Let me know below in the comments 

6 comments

  1. Kamal Singhani1 May 2013 at 10:36

    It came out really well! And I think "The Dance" is a very cute name for the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is genius Brooke! :) They turned out nicely! Good job miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! So adorable. I want to try it this weekend. I hope my bows are as dainty as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I am sure yours will be, I was worried at first they looked like butterflies so I made the outer bow thicker :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks babe, I am thinking I will get the kids to name all my creations haha

    ReplyDelete